Golf break packages from just £350 pps*
The West of Ireland promises some of the most picturesque scenery, fabulous golf courses and the sort of welcome for which the Irish are famous. Wherever you happen to find yourself you’ll always be greeted like an old friend.
The same is true at the fabulous golf courses. Five world-class links dazzle beside the ocean but there are parkland gems here, too. The region is quiet and peaceful and the fairways are rarely busy. It only adds to the attraction, especially since this translates into superb value for money – for green fees and accommodation alike.
There are numerous golf packages available to suit every budget and you can combine golf with sightseeing and driving some of Ireland’s acclaimed Wild Atlantic Way. This 1,500 mile coastal route winds down the west coast from Ireland’s most northerly point in Co. Donegal to the most southerly in Co. Cork.
Access to the region is excellent with scheduled flights from most of the UK’s regional airports direct to Ireland West Airport. Or for those arriving via ferry into Dublin or Belfast Port, combining a few days on the West coast with an East of Ireland golf itinerary is easy.
Book your West of Ireland Golf Package Now
3 Nights Bed & Breakfast, 2 Rounds of Golf and Return Ferry from £350 pps*.
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast, 4 Rounds of Golf and Return Ferry from £645 pps*
* Terms and conditions apply.
Partner Hotels & Golf Courses
Tailor your package to suit with a choice of luxurious hotels and some of the finest golf courses Ireland’s west coast can offer.
Included among our partner golf courses are three of Ireland’s top 20 courses:
- Carne Golf Links
- Enniscrone Golf Links
- Co Sligo Golf Club
- Strandhill Golf Club
- Connemara Golf Links
- Galway Bay Golf Resort
- Westport Golf Club
Some of our partner hotels in the region include:
- The Ice House Hotel, Ballina, Co Mayo
- The Glasshouse Hotel, Sligo, Co Sligo
- Abbeyglen Castle Hotel, Clifden, Co Galway
- Broadhaven Bay Hotel, Belmullet, Co Mayo
- Diamond Coast Hotel, Enniscrone, Co Sligo
- Mount Falcon, Ballina, Co Mayo
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Sligo, Co Sligo
- Riverside Hotel, Sligo, Co Sligo
- Station House Hotel, Clifden, Co Galway
- The Wyatt Hotel Westport, Co. Mayo
- Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina, Co Mayo
- Talbot Lodge Hotel, Geesala, Co Mayo
- Westport Coast Hotel, Westport, Co Mayo